Monday, September 21, 2009

to do list

finally decide to writ to do list
watch all the lord of the rings movies
go to the lake and take funny pictures
finally get that book from Erin
buy a really good sandwich
go to the art center next to library
write about the art in art center
play with little sister
avoid watching movie with little sister
kiss her
read the really good book i got from Erin
get excited for my birthday on Friday
do laundry
go to sleep before midnight, if possible
practice viola
go on a bike ride
go to the cutest antique stor with Erin
maybe do some homework, if necessary
get pictures taken for passport
wish i had somewhere to go with that passport
smile
finish to do list

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am just a young girl in an old world. With my heart as a compass and ambition in my blood i'm ready for the adventure life has ahead for me. I love the art of expression, writing, art, photography or music, anything that lets the heart speak and the mind soar