Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The artist flash fiction

The artist lifted his brush and took five stroaks. "It's art!" he claims.
he buys a frame and enters it into and art contest. He wins 2nd place.
He cried to his pillow "My life work!" and scrams his rage out. second best
was never good enough.

Another artist spends weeks sketching,planing and painting.
she took thousands of stroaks, and more than one canvas.
she buys a frame and enters it into an art contest. she won third place.
she takes the ribbon and shows all her friends, then carefully
hangs it in her living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am just a young girl in an old world. With my heart as a compass and ambition in my blood i'm ready for the adventure life has ahead for me. I love the art of expression, writing, art, photography or music, anything that lets the heart speak and the mind soar