Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mother nature flash fiction

He studied them all, one at a time until he had written everything about each of them.
Every rock,bug, leaf, and tree. He filled notebooks with observations.
They would be amazed at the things he discovered.
spending each day meticulously writing it all down.
He knew the forest enough to unlock all of its secrets.
Then one night lightning stuck, while he was gathering wood.
It burned his tent, his notebooks.
Everything he knew when up in flames. spontaneous combustion.
Nature likes her privacy. So he went home and became a firefighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am just a young girl in an old world. With my heart as a compass and ambition in my blood i'm ready for the adventure life has ahead for me. I love the art of expression, writing, art, photography or music, anything that lets the heart speak and the mind soar