Thursday, March 18, 2010

when life seems like it's falling apart it might
just be falling into place. this quote has been
on my best friends refrigerator for the past year.
i would look at it and kinda understand it but shrug
it off at the same time. I think that now i can fully
understand the meaning it holds. when the earthquake
struck Haiti and my poor little sister was there it truly
felt like the world was falling apart. but things happened
and slowly step by step my life fell into place. hope
and failer of her coming home was the cruel game
we had been playing for a long time. and when that
devastation hit i felt like i couldn't breath.
but slowly things happened miracles happened
and now i feel like life has fallen into place.
my little sister is home and i can hug her and love her.
all the fear that i held for so long in my heart for
her can take a deep sighing breath and rest! trials
are a chance for miracles. i truly believe that!
if anything ever was
a mighty miracle it's having that little girl home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am just a young girl in an old world. With my heart as a compass and ambition in my blood i'm ready for the adventure life has ahead for me. I love the art of expression, writing, art, photography or music, anything that lets the heart speak and the mind soar